نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

just wanted to talk

سلام. خوبی؟
خیلی وقت بود اینجا خالی بود. خبر خاصی نیس، صرفا دلم تنگ شده بود و دیگه نتونستم خودمو نگه دارم و چیزی نفرستم P:
حرف خاصی ندارم، اومدم بدونم زندگی واست چجوری میگذره، قرنطینه رو چجوری میگذرونی، حالت خوبه؟ :)
ادامه مطلب
Life isn't Easy
It's been so long since the last time we actually had a conversation. It didn't go well but it was really effective. I mean after that, we broke up. We talked about a lot of things. You seriousely did give me a peice of your mind but on the other hand I had no idea how much you are right and how much I was a d!ck. 
Anyway, you know, I wasn't in a good mental situation. I had a lot in my mind and everything was crazy. But it wasn't a good reason to be an a55hole. 
You left and you told me that you will probabley get marry soon. I will tell that story another time. But now I want to focus on what happend after. 
It was nine months ago...  when you told me about that guy. I totally freaked out, even though that I didn't want to be with you forever. After our final conversa
Wanted Weapons of Fate
یک بازی شوتر سوم شخص است که توسط استودیو گرین ساخته شد و کمپانی برادران
وارنر آن را در سال ۲۰۰۹ برای پلتفرم هایی چون مایکروسافت ویندوز و ایکس
باکس ۳۶۰ و پلی استیشن ۳ منتشر کرد. این بازی که بر اساس فیلمی با همین نام
منتشر شده است با وجود داشتن برخی المان های جالب توجه در گیم پلی خود،
اما باز هم به مانند بسیاری از بازی هایی که از روی فیلم ها ساخته می شوند
مورد توجه قرار نگرفت.
ادامه مطلب
2017 year after the end of  our NowrouzLOC: A cafe' in ShirazTime: 11 A.MFor the second time, Mahshid and I saw together again. I wanted to go to Tehran  and that date had been made just somehow to clear what should we do? When do I can talk to Ali? What was the plane of them? I hopefully supposed that she was going to say his phone number and he will call you soon. But all things went surprisingly. She said that your borther's suggest (Mohammad) was that they (Ali and me) ahould not talk actually.On that time, Trump was the president of U.S.A. Iranian travelling to U.S.A has been banned and we are faced to a serious problem.  We found that Ali can not  come to Iran. Besides, due to the suggestion of my brother who had said it iwas better if we did not tlak together, everything
2017 year after the end of  our NowrouzLOC: A cafe' in ShirazTime: 11 A.MFor the second time, Mahshid and I saw together again. I wanted to go to Tehran  and that date had been made just somehow to clear what should we do? When do I can talk to Ali? What was the plane of them? I hopefully supposed that she was going to say his phone number and he will call you soon. But all things went surprisingly. She said that your borther's suggest (Mohammad) was that they (Ali and me) ahould not talk actually.On that time, Trump was the president of U.S.A. Iranian travelling to U.S.A has been banned and we are faced to a serious problem.  We found that Ali can not  come to Iran. Besides, due to the suggestion of my brother who had said it iwas better if we did not tlak together, everything
How can i talk to you one more time
Its been a long time my friend 
Im wondering around with a hole in my chest
How can I talk to you
Even when i tempted to forget you
There's still a hope
Even when i know you was not mine and you're not now  either... 
I don't know what i got in me 
That scares everyone even me... 
It's like everything i want in this life 
Everything i touch 
How i smile how i treat ppl
Is poison 
Its like i always do something rong
It's like i always ruined everything 
We are an Iranian tour operator committed to responsibly take you on a journey through the unknown mysteries of Iran. The story of our journeys goes back to 2004 when we began our expedition to all around Iran. The more we saw, the more we wanted to discover. We wanted to discover the hidden gems and wonders our ancestors have left behind. Back then, we were just adventure seekers who wished to make our dreams come true.After a while, we realized how the image portrayed of Iran in the mass media was false even in our own eyes. It made us eager to introduce the unheard narratives of Iran to others. We wanted everyone to get to know the rich culture, history and local life of Iran not just by telling them about it but by experiencing it through their own lenses. We want to show some of the m
I wanted to run away with you.I wanted to take your very very cold hands and take you somewhere far away. Somewhere nobody would knew us. And I could shield you from all the sadness and darkness and madness and the pain that you have suffered. Then, little by little I would heal your scars. The ones on the surface and if you let me, the ones that are within. Seeing you heal would be my remedy and I would heal on my one. But I can't run away with you, can I? Even if I could you wouldn't let me would you? Even as a dream it is a long shot but oh how much I wished I could be your Peter pan and take you to my neverland. The thing is you don't need a peter pan. All your life you have fought. For you, for your sister, and you know nothing but fighting. Always fighting alone. Not because you
In his name
Hi,everybody! We want to talk about our Lord. 
12th Emam of shia is the last Emam us his name is the same as the last prophet of Islam and his epithet is Mahdi, Aba saleh, Tarid, and etc. He is borned in 869 georgian year and also he opened his eyes to the world for first in Samera that locate in Iraq. His Father died when he was 5. So he had to lead people. He has hidden from people because his enemy wanted to killed him.
So when will he come back?????
He will come back when the world very want him because of war and etc.
He has hidden from us but he like us and he  always think about us and when we have problem, he will help us. I have written this sentence without any doubt.
Written By His follower
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit
یه چنتا سرنوشت:
اول از همه در مورد اون دوتا رمانی که گفتم، خب واقعا بنظرم اونقدام که گفتم خوب نیستن... P: (خصوصا واسه خوندن red rising باید آدم جلوی همه نوع افسردگی مقاوم باشه) صرفا جدیدا اونقد رمان فاجعه خوندم که اینا در مقابلش شاهکار هنری حساب میشن D:  یه رمانی که چن وقت پیش یه نگاهی بهش انداختم(خیلی کلی) و بنظرم پتانسیل خوب بودن داشت مجموعه The Folk of the Air هستش. چیزی که در مورد این اولش جذبم کرد، این بودش که نویسندش هولی‌بلک عه(یکی از نویسنده‌های اسپا
Is that it? Now, I am in Europe and have the worst time ever. Nobody to talk. Nobody to love. Nobody to live. 
This is what I feel these days. Completely alone. 
Now, I am thinking about killing myself again. Is it possible? 
I just want to talk to you my fishi. I know you hate me. But I need your voice. your presence. I have not imagined this life. I am sure I was wrong. But what can I do?
I stuck in this f*cking life.
I have nothing to say anymore. 
God please help me to die. This is the last thing I want. Please. Are you there? I need this death.  
تاریخ اکران : 2009
ژانر : اکشن, کمدی, جنایی
محصول کشور : هند
امتیاز : 6.7/10
کیفیت : BluRay 720p – 1070 MB – خارق العاه
کارگردان : Prabhudheva
ستارگان : Salman Khan, Vinod Khanna, Ayesha Takia
خلاصه داستان : “راده” گانگستر بی رحمی است که حاضر است در ازای دریافت پول دست به هرکاری از جمله قتل نیز بزند. راده دلباخته دختری می شود که به شدت با کارهای غیرقانونی او مخالف است و سعی بر این دارد که او را تغییر دهد، اما…
ادامه مطلب
دانلود مود nfs mw
مود بازی need for speed mostwanted
ماشین های جدید در need for speed most wanted
اموزش نصب مود در need for speed most wanted
NFS MOST WANTED
مود ماشین برای نیدفوراسپید موست وانتد
|نصب خودکار برای اولین بار !|
|اختصاصی!|
امروز برای اولین بار در ایران مود LFA برای بازی محبوب need for speed برای شما اماده کردیم
این مود اختصاصی وبسایت pcmods میباشد
امیدوارم از ان لذت ببرید
دانلود در ادامه مطلب
ادامه مطلب
یه چنتا سرنوشت:
اول از همه در مورد اون دوتا رمانی که گفتم، خب واقعا بنظرم اونقدام که گفتم خوب نیستن... P: (خصوصا واسه خوندن red rising باید آدم جلوی همه نوع افسردگی مقاوم باشه) صرفا جدیدا اونقد رمان فاجعه خوندم که اینا در مقابلش شاهکار هنری حساب میشن D:  یه رمانی که چن وقت پیش یه نگاهی بهش انداختم(خیلی کلی) و بنظرم پتانسیل خوب بودن داشت مجموعه The Folk of the Air هستش. چیزی که در مورد این اولش جذبم کرد، این بودش که نویسندش هولی‌بلک عه(یکی از نویسنده‌های اسپا
Everything we could have wanted and more!
Erm, so! Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was one of the best guides we have ever encountered, in any situation, globally! We can see why he was voted “Best Tour Guide in Iran” two years in a row. He went out of his way to cater for every need; his knowledge of the history of his country regularly left us dumbfounded; his use of multimedia to support his explanations was well thought out and extremely helpful; and his philosophy that we were not just clients but friends was lovely. We feel privileged beyond words at having had the opportunity to travel through such a special country with Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini.
Everything we could have wanted and more!
Erm, so! Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was one of the best guides we have ever encountered, in any situation, globally! We can see why he was voted “Best Tour Guide in Iran” two years in a row. He went out of his way to cater for every need; his knowledge of the history of his country regularly left us dumbfounded; his use of multimedia to support his explanations was well thought out and extremely helpful; and his philosophy that we were not just clients but friends was lovely. We feel privileged beyond words at having had the opportunity to travel through such a special country with Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini.
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

walls could talk...
If you wanted to learn a new language (no matter which language) first you should know a few things about it:
1. You should have a purpose. Knowing that why you wanna learn a language, help you to keep motivated yourself. (for example: for the job, for study, for travel, or even someone like me: you are just a language lover!)
2. You should decide how you gonna learn. I mean, you wanted to go classes in institutions or virtual classes, or self-study.
     If you wanted to go to an institution: First of all, you should pick a place that is near your house or your office. In this way, you're not gonna have any excuse for transportation or traffic. 
       If you wanted to have a virtual class: You can search and find someone that teaches you online, same as me.
       If you wa
Sometimes, you can't look at their faces anymore...
That lovely face, that smile wich you've known it for many years, becomes ugly. You can't look at that anymore.
Sometimes, you just wanna sit down, hug somebody, start crying, and talk and talk... .
He or she just listens, in the end, just smiles and says it's gonna be finish oneday.
But it's IMPOSSIBLE.
They, soon or late, will show who they really are.
And you can't look at that lovely face anymore.
You can't understand.you can't accept. You scare. Not because of what they say. Because of being friend to that guy for many years.
Sometimes, all the people, become haters. You just wanna talk to your dearest one. But sadly you forgot that she went your hater from now on.
And at that time, you sit, hug your teddy bear and start talking.
مود ائودی r8
اموزش اصافه کردن ماشین در nfs most wanted
مود برای need for speed
مود ماشین برای nfs
دانلود مود audi R8
ماشین audi r8 برای need for speed
مود های بازیnfs mw
|نصب خودکار|
مود ماشین بسیار زیبا و پرسرعت Audi R8 برای بازی محبوبNeed For Speed Most Wanted
به صورت فایل نصبی!
دانلود در ادامه مطلب
ادامه مطلب
Beautiful Country with Great Hospitality
 I did the 8 day budget tour in August and it was incredible! The weather was very hot, highs of 39 everyday, but with the extremely low humidity it's bearable, coming from a Canadian. We usually took the afternoons, about 2-5 to camp out in the shade and relax a bit.
 My guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was ridiculously informative, he's got the entire encyclopedia of Iran's history memorized. 
I was supposed to be on a group tour but the other members canceled so they ran the tour as a private one for me. I can honestly say I saw everything I wanted to see in the places we went. Iran is an incredible country, the people were the friendliest I've encountered anywhere and the architecture is maybe the best in the world.
I will mention, the budge
Do you remember those times when I wrote about how I want X to want me, how I wanted him to feel like he needed me? Well, maybe that day finally came along. It has been only a few hours maybe that I’m swirling in the thought of the things we said. I always bring the idea of being a bad girl with X. I can easily do it because I know X never lets Xself  to act on it. But tonight was different. I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt hot burning desire. It must’ve been so for X to allow Xself to say those things. I had never received such powerful words from X. I had a dream last night. X and I were sitting on the couch by the kitchen door in the old house. The children were playing on the ground. X looked into my eyes not noticing the looks of the children. X felt my arm a
دانلود فیلم The Last Thing He Wanted 2020 با لینک مستقیم
نسخه WEB-DL 1080p اضافه شد
نسخه WEBRip 720p اضافه شد
نسخه WEBRip 480p اضافه شد
نسخه کم حجم x265 اضافه شد
نسخه x265 10bit اضافه شد
4.3/10 از 576 رای
33/100
کیفیت: WEB-DL 1080p
ژانر: جنایی، درام، رازآلود
محصول کشور: آمریکا
مدت زمان: 115 دقیقه
کارگردان: Dee Rees
ستارگان: Rosie Perez, Ben Affleck, Anne Hathaway
داستان یک روزنامه‌نگار روزنامه واشنگتن پست را روایت می‌کند که به طور غیر منتظره‌ای وارد دنیای خطرناک خرید و فروش اسلحه می‌شود…
ادامه مطلب
It's a desicion to make!
I don't know how to start this, so let me tell you what exactly happend today!

I woke up early in the morning with an idea in my head. It's not not really important that what was the idea. I always write my ideas in a journal. So I did the same to this one.
These days my situation is very unstable yet I try to...  make them happen. Of course I can't make all of them happen. These ideas are mostly things that I can do now and they are things that I know I can do but not all of them. These are long term ideas.
I have a passion and I have an education. My education is different from my passion. I've always tried to follow what I like. But I wasn't successful as much as wanted. Of course I had acceptable achievements but still I wanted and I want more.
Sometimes
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

دریافت

there's a girl named Mollyshe's so fuckin weirdshe's adorable, loveable, and lovelyand she likes my blue beardshe's so kind to meI mean she laughs at my every single jokeeven when everyone has a poker faceshe laughs so hard that she might chokeher smile is more beautiful than my whole faceand her whole face is more beautiful than my entire worldI mean she's gorgeousand she's like the nice chorus to my shitty versesand she makes me happy when I'm in a tired moodI love her ghost, cause she's my soulmateshe's 5'9, but I think she's 6'8but when I hug herit seems like she's an elementand I'm her elephantand it's so fuckin hard to find a rhyme when you don't even know the alphabetI mean I ain't even a poetand my poems ain't poeticI'm just a messed up mixture of rhymes, like omeletbut even her si
there's a girl named Mollyshe's so fuckin weirdshe's adorable, loveable, and lovelyand she likes my blue beardshe's so kind to meI mean she laughs at my every single jokeeven when everyone has a poker faceshe laughs so hard that she might chokeher smile is more beautiful than my whole faceand her whole face is more beautiful than my entire worldI mean she's gorgeousand she's like the nice chorus to my shitty versesand she makes me happy when I'm in a tired moodI love her ghost, cause she's my soulmateshe's 5'9, but I think she's 6'8but when I hug herit seems like she's an elementand I'm her elephantand it's so fuckin hard to find a rhyme when you don't even know the alphabetI mean I ain't even a poetand my poems ain't poeticI'm just a messed up mixture of rhymes, like omeletbut even her si
Great Week in Tehran!I, an American (went on a weeklong tour of Tehran with my British friend. UpPersia, office manager Mahnaz, and our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini were nothing short of great!When I first planned my trip, I wanted to do a custom trip. Mahnaz responded right away with a proposed itinerary and price quote. He also guided me through the visa process, and I got my authorization code with plenty of time to spare.The tour was great. We got to do almost everything we had planned on our itinerary, plus a few unplanned things. Ali was very flexible as a guide. Despite some restrictions on American and British tourists in Iran, we were free to do what we wanted. Ali was a great guide. He speaks great English and is very fun to be around. He was also extremely friendly, not onl
Great Week in Tehran!I, an American (went on a weeklong tour of Tehran with my British friend. UpPersia, office manager Mahnaz, and our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini were nothing short of great!When I first planned my trip, I wanted to do a custom trip. Mahnaz responded right away with a proposed itinerary and price quote. He also guided me through the visa process, and I got my authorization code with plenty of time to spare.The tour was great. We got to do almost everything we had planned on our itinerary, plus a few unplanned things. Ali was very flexible as a guide. Despite some restrictions on American and British tourists in Iran, we were free to do what we wanted. Ali was a great guide. He speaks great English and is very fun to be around. He was also extremely friendly, not onl
آرزو هایــت را 
آرزو کنـــ...
:)

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

چگونه سر صحبت را بازکنیم؟
چگونه صحبت را شروع کنیم؟
چگونه سر صحبت را در فضای مجازی بازکنیم؟

من حرف کم میارم! نمی‌دانم چی بگم؟ داستانی آشنا
داستان آشنایی است.وقتی دوست دارید با فردی همراه شوید و صحبت کنید و ارتباط برقرار کنید روبرو می‌شوید و ناگهان نگاهتان به بالا و پایین می‌رود و احساس می‌کنید خوب چی بگم الآن؟
وای به اون روزی که فرد مقابلتان هم کسی باشد که برایتان مهم هست و شاید دوست دارید در آینده با او روابط نزدیک‌تری داشته باشید.
وقتی
دانلود فیلم سینمایی Indias Most Wanted 2019 با زیرنویس فارسی
دانلود رایگان فیلم Indias Most Wanted 2019 با کیفیت عالی
کیفیت Web-dl 1080p قرار گرفت
گروه فیلم : اکشن ، درام ، هیجان انگیز| محصول : 2019 هند
امتیاز : 10/3.9 | کارگردان : Raj Kumar Gupta | اطلاعات بیشتر: IMDB
دانلود فیلم Indias Most Wanted 2019
دانلود فیلم سینمایی Indias Most Wanted 2019 با زیرنویس فارسی
دانلود رایگان فیلم Indias Most Wanted 2019 با کیفیت عالی
کیفیت Web-dl 1080p قرار گرفت
گروه فیلم : اکشن ، درام ، هیجان انگیز| محصول : 2019 هند
امتیاز : 10/3.9 | کارگردان : Raj Kumar Gupta | اطلاعات بیشتر: IMDB
دانلود فیلم Indias Most Wanted 2019
شب است 
در اسفند 
نمیدانم چندم‌اش 
مثلا زمستان است 
ولی اتاق به گرمای نوای پیانوی پیانیست اهل لهستان می‌ماند 
والدیسلاو اشپیلمن را می‌گویم
فیلمش را دیده‌ای؟
راستی آیا فیلم ما را نیز می‌سازند؟
عادی‌های دوره‌گرد کافه‌رو املت‌خور 
که داستایوفسکی میخوانند اما قهرمان‌شان رونالدینهو است
همانند قهرمان‌شان در بندند 
همانند او شاعران 
او شاعر فوتبال و آنها شاعر درون خود!
ما مست از الکل؟نه 
ما مست از بودن
از زیستن 
از خفتن 
از موسیق...
تو
And this is official. NO MORE SCHOOL.
I loved it. I loved the ppl I met, the things that I went through, all those nice memories, bad stuff, loving and hating, lies and truth.
I feel I grew up at the moment I left the school.
Yup, I'm sentimental.IDFC!
P.S: I hugged her as if it was the last time. I got tears and so does she. I was like, "I really wanted to forgive u for hurting me, but I can't. I am too much injured and I cannot let it go. I have to care for me first, so I will let you go, eventhough I loved you so much and you knew it. You knew it clearly and still..."
P.S2: City of Stars... Are u shining just 4 me?
Beautiful Country with Great Hospitality
 I did the 8 day budget tour in August and it was incredible! The weather was very hot, highs of 39 everyday, but with the extremely low humidity it's bearable, coming from a Canadian. We usually took the afternoons, about 2-5 to camp out in the shade and relax a bit.
 My guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was ridiculously informative, he's got the entire encyclopedia of Iran's history memorized. 
I was supposed to be on a group tour but the other members canceled so they ran the tour as a private one for me. I can honestly say I saw everything I wanted to see in the places we went. Iran is an incredible country, the people were the friendliest I've encountered anywhere and the architecture is maybe the best in the world.
I will mention, the budge
Cat in the Rain 2

They went back along the gravel path and passed in the door. The maid stayed outside to close the umbrella.As the American girl passed the office, the padrone bowed from his desk. Something felt very small and tight inside the girl. The padrone made her feel very small and at the same time really important. She had a momentary feeling of being of supreme importance. She went on up the stairs. She opened the door of the room.George was on the bed, reading.‘Did you get the cat?’ he asked, putting the book down.‘It was gone.’‘Wonder where it went to,’ he said, resting his eyes from reading.She sat down on the bed.‘I wanted it so much,’ she said. ‘I don’t know why I wanted it so much. I wanted that poor kitty. It isn’t anyfun to be a poor kitty out
بیلی آیلیش درمورد این ترانه می گوید:ما شروع به نوشتنش کردیم چرا که من  عینا خوابی دیدیم که خودمو می کشم و برای هیچکسم مهم نیست و تمام دوستام و آدمایی به طور کلی باهاشون رو به رو می شدم  اومده بودن و توی جمع میگفتن"اوه,ما هیچوقت ازش خوشمون نمی یومد"توی خوابم طرفدارا اصلا اهمیتی ندادن و اینترنتم گند زد بهم بخاطر خودکشیم, همش چرند بود, و واقعا منو بهم ریخت
"Everything I Wanted"
هر چی که میخواستم
I had a dream
رویایی دیدم 
I got everything I wanted
همه چی همون جور که من میخو
بیلی آیلیش درمورد این ترانه می گوید:ما شروع به نوشتنش کردیم چرا که من  عینا خوابی دیدیم که خودمو می کشم و برای هیچکسم مهم نیست و تمام دوستام و آدمایی به طور کلی باهاشون رو به رو می شدم  اومده بودن و توی جمع میگفتن"اوه,ما هیچوقت ازش خوشمون نمی یومد"توی خوابم طرفدارا اصلا اهمیتی ندادن و اینترنتم گند زد بهم بخاطر خودکشیم, همش چرند بود, و واقعا منو بهم ریخت
"Everything I Wanted"
هر چی که میخواستم
I had a dream
رویایی دیدم 
I got everything I wanted
همه چی همون جور که من میخو
Hi gusy...
So this is my first time to write blog like this,i know this maybe will be kinda weird or random hahaha
Okay first let me introduce myself..
I'm Lisda and i'm Indonesian 
I know most of u whoever will be ask me "why u can be here on Iranian blog ?" 
That's cause my lovely friend,he's my Iranian friend Hosein and best ever foreigner friend i have ❤
To be honest i can't talk much and i can't speak english much but i'll try to write as i can 
Mmmm... i think it's enough now and i'll be continue soon
بازی فوق العاده زیبا با گرافیک عالی و خیره کننده در سبک بازی های ماشین سواری و مسابقه ای از استودیوی مطرح ELECTRONIC ARTS می باشد که نسخه های مختلف آن برای کنسول های مختلف از جمله آیفون ، اندروید و ویندوز منتشر شده است. نسخه ی جدید این بازی از کمپانی EA Games می باشد و با قیمت 4.99 دلار به فروش می رود.
ادامه مطلب
Artist: Rihanna | Music Name: Where Have You Been | Genre: Pop | Released: 2011 | Album: Talk That Talk | Rihanna - Where Have You Been
هنرمند: ریانا | نام موزیک: جایی که تو باشی عزیزم | سبک: پاپ | تاریخ انتشار: 2011 | ملیت: باربادوس
دانلود آهنگ (ریانا) Rihanna با نام (جایی که تو باشی عزیزم) Where Have You Been
ادامه مطلب
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
بازی Desperados 1 – دسپرادو ۱ (Desperados Wanted Dead or Alive)
یک بازی ویدیویی استراتژیک اکشن است که توسط Spellbound Entertainment
طراحی و در سال ۲۰۰۱ برای سیستم عامل ویندوز منتشر شد. این بازی جز پر
طرفدارترین بازی های سال خود بود. یک بازی استراتژی با خط داستانی جذاب که
می تواند هر گیمری را به خود جذب کند. این نسخه از بازی دوبله فارسی می
باشد. برای دیدن توضیحات بیشتر و دانلود بازی از سایت ایرانی دیتا به ادامه
مطلب مراجعه نمایید.
ادامه مطلب
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
I was drowning in the ocean and then you came around. I saw you from under the water. I wanted to reach you and I did and then, we kissed. It happened again and again...and everytime the water became red, more and more...
You and your red lips, your hair and the way you smile, was a legend I couldn’t believe! I was drugged and I was dying... maybe you were drowning me! 
Then you start spinning around me. I was confused, hypnotized... you were still smiling! The voice in my head were saying: “I know I’m not the center of the universe but ypu keep spinning around me just the same...!” And I could also hear you calling me “baby”... 
and then, you smiled again and saved me from drowning! You were with me in the water then. It was a legend and the water was completely violet. A wo
شدیدن نیاز دارم ک با کسی صحبت کنم... این اتفاقاتی ک داره میفته رو براش تعریف کنم، اونم بدون هیچ نوع نگاه خاصی بشینه برام تجزیه اش کنه و بعد بگه ک در آخر کار درستی ک باید بکنم چیه. اشتباهاتم رو ب مهربون ترین حالت بهم بگه و بگه ک کار درست چیه. تهشم بغلم بکنه و بگه درست میشه همه چی! اما مطلقا هیچ کسی وجود نداره ک بتونه این نقش رو ب درستی بپذیره... و این شدیدن منو غمگین میکنه : )
در مجموعه اشتباهات رایج در زبان انگلیسی امروز به کلمه Discuss About می پردازیم. با دیجی لینگو باشید.
آیا عباراتی وجود دارد که غالباً به زبان انگلیسی آنها را نادرست می گویید؟ شاید خودتان متوجه شده اید که آنها را اشتباه به کار می برید. شاید معلم تان اشتباه تان را به شما بگوید. شاید حتی نمی دانید که آن ها را نادرست به کار می برید.
هنگام یادگیری یک زبان مهم است که اشتباهات را مرتباً تشخیص دهید و آنها را متوقف کنید، در غیر این صورت آنها به اشتباهات همیشگی
میخواهم بروم در دفتر یکی از پروفسور‌های محبوبم. بگویم:
داکتر سیتز،‌ نمی‌دانم چه اتفاقی در من دارد میافتد. هر روز کمتر از دیروز میدانم که با زندگیم میخواهم چیکار کنم. تمام قرارهایی که با خودم گذاشته بودم را به هم زده‌ام. رسیده‌ام به اینکه خودم را تا اخر عمر با این کتاب در اتاقم قفل کنم خوب است. بلی. همین کتابی که در دستم است. در طی یک هفته‌ی گذشته ۳۰ سوال از این کتاب حل کرده‌ام. امتحانش را افتضاح داده‌ام و تهوع گرفته‌ام. اما سه ساعت بعد وقتی
دانلود بازی نید فور اسپید ماست وانتد (Need For Speed Most Wanted) برای اندروید
دانلود جدیدترین نسخه بازی  need for speed + لینک دانلود مستقیم از سرورهای پر سرعت داخلی 
بازی نید فور اسپید ماست وانتد (Need For Speed Most Wanted) یک بازی مسابقه ای محبوب از کمپانی ELECTRONIC ARTS می باشد که بازی های محبوب دیگری همچون Plants vs Zombies و… را نیز منتشر کرده است.
یک خبر فوق العاده برای علاقه مندان به بازی های ماشینی!!!
حتما تا کنون نام بازی محبوب نید فور اسپید به گوش شما خورده است. بازی محبوبی ک
دو روز گذشته ام اصلا خوب نبود.نمیخوام جزئیات بنویسم ولی این پست خیلی مرتبطه.متنفرم از سنت و خیلی خوشحالم که بالاخره خانواده م فهمیدن.اونقدر گریه کردم که به عمرم گریه نکرده بودم و تمام حرف هام رو گفتم و آخرش یه حس خوب داشتم از درک شدن.برای آدمی مثل من که حرف زدن از درونیاتش با دیگران و خصوصا خانواده سختشه تجربه ی واجبی بود.باید بیشتر این کار رو کنم.
Digital Marketing refers to a set of activities that are used to advertise products and services using digital tools. It was a very simple definition of digital marketing or digital marketing. In fact, digital marketing is much wider than other marketing methods in traditional businesses.
In this article I'm going to talk about digital marketing and its tools as well as its benefits. So if you're interested in digitization, get to know the end of this article with me.
ادامه مطلب
fivefold_lost within

Crawl out of the hole you're inWho you are is not who you've beenNow's the time to sink or swimWill you fight the tide or get lost within
And I know you're feeling lowFeel like you've lost controlBut the darkness that you knowIt's not your home and you're not alone
And all you've wanted
If she could possibly know what I can be aware of, what might she does? That's a deep deep question for me :)
And if she knew everything, what would happened?
Do I keep asking myself?
No
Of course not :)
But sometimes, I do ask it. But I can't look for the answer. Because I don't know!
So now.. let's talk about him :) shall I say this? I don't feel safe. The way your face is don't let me feel safe :) so... what do I gatta say but the acuall happenings to express my feelings? Do I bother not being able to express me? No. Surely not. I figured this out. But truely, deep, down, I was scared. Scared of the time when I got up... and my face would've been bloody... and you... oh I don't wanna say this! Are you here? Who knows? How could I know...? I don't have your IP address love... you're not
نام پرده نما: If Beale Street Could Talk 2018
ژانر:Crime / Drama / Romance
امتیاز:  IMDB
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران :

فیلم نامه :
تدوین :
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
اطلاعات بیشتر پرده نما :IMDB و WIKI و rottentomatoes
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
زبان پرده نما :اِنگلسی اَمریکن
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
رده سنی : بزرگسال
خلاصه داستان:

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080

I always wanted to say this: More isn't possible! 
You really cannot expect anything more from a free game. The massive size proves that it is a full-fledged game. The gaming community has waited a long time before getting a free full featured shooter.
You have to deal with the terrorists who use advanced weapon technology. The game is set in the future and you are a part of a special unit called Prism. You travel across America to locate and neutralize terrorists. 
The rest is left for you to figure out
ادامه مطلب
https://ifgoiano.edu.br/periodicos/index.php/multiscience/comment/view/370/377/95350 http://healthyeating.sunnybrook.ca/2013/03/budget-friendly-grocery-shopping.html http://healthyeating.sunnybrook.ca/2013/02/fruit-thats-iced-is-just-as-nice.html http://healthyeating.sunnybrook.ca/2013/02/take-it-with-grain-of-salt-or-not.html http://healthyeating.sunnybrook.ca/2013/02/lets-talk-about-fat-baby.html http://healthyeating.sunnybrook.ca/2013/04/perception.html http://blogs.ccma.cat/elsenyorboix.php?itemid=44303&catid=565 http://blogs.ccma.cat/elsenyorboix.php?itemid=44304#nucleus_cf http://blogs.ccma.cat/elsenyorboix.php?itemid=44306#nucleus_cf http://blogs.ccma.cat/elsenyorboix.php?itemid=44308#nucleus_cf
پیش نوشت1: مدت زیادی بود که چندتا ویدیوی TED توی قسمت saved message ِ تلگرامم داشتن خاک می‌خوردن! بالاخره زمانی از این قرنطینه رو برای دیدن اونا استفاده کردم و شد آنچه شد...
                 یکیش انقدر خوب بود که توی اینستام پیشنهاد کردم ملت ببینن... جسارت نمی‌کنم که خلاصه‌ش کنم!! (توی پی‌نوشت اسمش رو می‌گذارم..)
                    دوتای دیگه رو اینجا میخوام خلاصه‌ای ازشون بذارم تا بماند برای آیندگان :))
پیش نوشت 2: اگه غلط تایپی یا املایی دیدین لطفا بهم خ

دانلود نسخه Reloaded بازی Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 برای کامپیوتر
 Need for Speed Most Wanted بازی خارق العاده و مهیج است که توسط کمپانی Electronic Arts برای کامپیوتر در سال ۲۰۰۵ منتشر شد. قطعا اکثر کسانی که به بازی های جنون سرعت علاقه مند اند این نسخه فوق العاده را میشناسند، میتوان گفت این بازی به تنهایی سهم عظیمی از شهرت کمپانی Electronic Arts را به خود اختصاص داده زیرا با انتشار نسخه های مختلف و جذاب از سری بازی های جنون سرعت هنوز هم در میان کاربران بازی های کامپیوتری Most
ABBA_the winner takes it all
I don't want to talkAbout the things we've gone throughThough it's hurting meNow it's historyI've played all my cardsAnd that's what you've done tooNothing more to sayNo more ace to play
The winner takes it allThe loser standing smallBeside the victoryThat's her destiny
I was in your armsThinking I belonged thereI figured
+Hello, I'm P calling from G, can I speak to Mr.X? 
-Hello P! I'm gonna put you through.
ding. 
-Hello, it's X. 
+(WowwwwW)!  hello X! it's P calling from G, I wanted to check that you received my mail abt the Y request...
-yeah hellooo P ! I recieved and I'm gonna answer by Friday. 
+Thanks.
(you have wonderful voice by the way. like voodooist in the deep of jungle! like a laughing sculpture in a closed museum! like... like a god, chasing a dead! )
+Bye!
and I hung up, thinking what would happen if I told all of this? 
but really, very catching voice. I'll save him on my phone as "Mr. Voodoo"
  綠茶
  綠茶含有少量的氟和牙齒中的磷灰石連系,擁有抗酸防齲齒的結果;綠茶中的兒茶素(catechins)可以或許縮小在口腔中造成蛀牙的變形鏈球菌,同時也可除去難聞的口氣。
  你的牙齒是怎麼變白的?你有什麼食物?什麼食物能美白你的牙齒?
  洋蔥
想要告別牙黃,擁有美白牙齒的方法很簡單,選擇正確的美白牙齒產品至關重要。
  洋蔥中的硫化合物是殺死變形鏈球菌(包括導致我們牙齒腐爛的鏈球菌)的強力抗菌劑。
  草莓
  草莓的主要成分,蘋果酸,作為天然收斂劑,有助於去除牙齒表面的黃化和變色。

很多人都想要潔白的牙齒,那麼你知道如何美白牙齒嗎?事實上,
رایج ترین اصطلاحات انگلیسی در مکالمات روزمره
Home boy & Home girlبچه محل.Are U happy or married؟ مجردی یا متاهل.I must talk so my selfتعریف از خود نباشه.I wasn't born yesterdayموهامو توآسیاب سفید نکردم.She doesn't lift a fingerدست به سیاه و سفید نمیزنه
اومد حرف بزنه راه رفت
ادامه مطلب

صبح ها ساعت می ذارم که بیدارم بشم .  تنها به خاطر 4 ساعت و نیم ناقابل اختلاف زمانی که دیر بجنبی یک روز کاری اونوری ها رو از دست دادی .
البته قبل از آلارم بیدار شدم و با چشم های بسته و تصور کلی از در و پنجره تو ذهنم ؛ پنجره ی اتاق رو باز کردم . چون چند شب ِ گرمایشی اتاق خاموشه و حالا نه اون قدر گرمه که کولر بزنی نه اون قدر سرد که با همون شوفاژ ِبسته بتونی تحمل کنی رختخواب رو . حالا اضافه شدن آفتاب به اتاق هم دما رو بالاتر می بره و مجبوری برای بیشتر م
[In reply to منتظران | Montazeran]
⚠️ آشنایی با تفکرات پلید نیچه (قسمت چهارم )
4️⃣ #نیچه_و_پرورش_هیتلر :
1- نتیجة‌ طبیعی رواج چنین دیدگاهی درباره اخلاق، ظهور جنایت‌کاران و سلطه‌جویانی مانند هیتلر (1889 ـ 1945) و پیدایش فاجعة جنگ جهانی دوم بود.
نیچه، جوزف پیتر استرن،‌ ترجمة عزت الله فولادوند، (تهران: طرح نو، 1373)، ص123 و 128.
2- هیتلر تأثیر پذیری خود را از دیدگاه نیچه و همچنین نظریة‌ تکامل داروین، چنین بیان می‌کند: «اگر ما به قانون طبیعت احترام نگذاریم و ارادة‌
اگر از دیدن قل‌قل‌کردن دو بازیگر کاملا خارق‌العاده تا وقتی که به نقطه‌ی جوش برسند، لذت می‌برید، این برای تماشای فیلم کافی است. راستی، فیلم به معنای واقعی کلمه، تعریف موسیقی جاز است.

Andrew Neyman: I'd rather die drunk, broke at 34 and have people at a dinner table talk about me than live to be rich and sober at 90 and nobody remember who I was. 
Terence Fletcher: There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job".بعد از سه بار دیدن ، مجدد میخام ببینمش
سلام دوستای خوبم . سید حمیدرضا غمخواری هستم مدیر فروشگاه اینترنتی نفیس ترین ها. 
محصول جدیدمون که یک شلوار لی مردانه آبی رنگ هست خواستم معرفی کنم .
لینک محصول رو جهت دیدن عکس و جزپیات بیشتر براتون میزرام .
لینک محصول :
شلوار لی مردانه
Hello my good friends. Sayyed Hamid Reza Ghamkhari I am the manager of Nafistarinha online store.I wanted to introduce our new product, a blue men's trousers.Click the product link to see more photos and details.Product Link:
Men's Lee Trousers
In a meeting with the cabinet members on July 15, 2018 Ayatollah Khamenei made important statements regarding the European Commission’s support package for Iran. These statements are published for the first time by Khamenei.ir

You should follow tasks in a serious way within the laws of the country. You should not wait for anything or anyone. One day, we made the economy of the country dependent on the JCPOA [the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action]. The JCPOA failed to eliminate our economic problems and to help us in a noticeable way. The result was that the people became “conditional” towards the JCPOA so much so that when that dude [Donald Trump] announced that he wanted to get out of the deal, we experienced turbulences in our market. This has continued since he has declared so

مدت زمان: 15 ثانیه
The first of 10 new weekly Legendary Bounties in Red Dead Online, the de facto leader of the bloodthirsty Del Lobos gang must be brought to justice The dangerous widow of infamous killer Ricardo Alcazar is wanted for thievery, extortion and murder. Bring Alcazar in by September 23rd deliver her alive to command a
متن و تکست آهنگ جدید دوآ لیپا Dua Lipa به نام Favorite Problem
متن آهنگ:
[Verse 1]
Sippin' on that purple lean
Gangsta vibe, got me so mean
Come on let’s get a little wilder
Let's wait til the darkest lighter
Can you spark me one of your last cigarette?
I promise you, you'll never forget
What it feels to be living harder
Maybe party harder

[Pre-Chorus]
My heart’s never wanted anymore than you yet
When I see those touches all over your chest
I want nothing more than awake in your bed
Next to you, next to you

[Chorus]
Let me be your favourite problem
Let me be the one who's never forgotten
Let me be your bad girl, nothing but your bad girl
Let me be your favourite problem
Let me be the one who's never forgotten
Let me be your bad girl, nothing b
بازی در شهری خیالی به نام Seacrest County رخ می دهد، محیطی بصورت کاملا Open-world که بیش از ۱۰۰ مایل از جاده های آزاد را در بردارد و گفته می شود که چهار برابر بزرگتر از Paradise City ، شهر بازی Burnout می باشد ، علاوه براین بخش تک نفره بازی مدت زمانی میان ۱۲ تا ۱۵ ساعت، البته بهمراه قسمتهای زیادی با ارزش بازی مجدد را خواهد داشت. در این بازی این فرصت را خواهید داشت تا به بالاترین درجه راننده های تحت تعقیب پلیس (Most Wanted) تبدیل شده و یا در نقش نیروی پلیس به بالاترین رتبه
so here I am.  how many years have passed? how many people have I met? how many wrong people have I met?
And I am leaving. finally. after all these years and failures and heartaches and rejectoins.
And he is nor here. And somehow this is what I chose for myself. 
.This. Sitting on this uncomfartable couch in a strange apartment on a shitty Friday. Waiting to meet another stranger. 
Is this really what I wanted?
What did I want? Why dont I remember?
Feeling sorry for myself, is not really my thing. Neither is feeling lost. 
Maybe I am giving all these memories and past feeling too much credit now. Maybe I have forgotten the bad things. Or maybe, just like any other aspects of our lives, those days and memories were not perfect but simple were the best we have ever had. and We did not kn
몇 가지 요점을 만들고 싶었습니다.이란에는 전쟁이 없다이란 언어는 아랍어가 아닌 페르시아어입니다.이란은 길고 풍부한 문명과 문화를 가지고 있습니다
من می خواستم نکاتی را بیان کنم.هیچ جنگی در ایران وجود نداردزبان ایرانی فارسی است نه عربی.ایران دارای تمدن و فرهنگ طولانی و غنی است.
I wanted to make some points.There is no war in IranThe Iranian language is Persian, not Arabic.Iran has a long and rich civilization and culture.
Cat in the Rain

Ernest Hemingway

There were only two Americans stopping at the hotel. They did not know any of the people they passed onthe stairs on their way to and from their room. Their room was on the second floor facing the sea. It also faced the public garden and the war monument. There were big palms and green benches in the public garden.
In the good weather there was always an artist with his easel. Artists liked the way the palms grew and the bright colors of the hotels facing the gardens and the sea.
Italians came from a long way off to look up at the war monument. It was made of bronze and glistened inthe rain. It was raining. The rain dripped from the palm trees. Water stood in pools on the gravel paths. The seabroke in a long line in the rain and slipped back d
We don't have to talk
We don't have to danceWe don't have to smileWe don't have to make friends It's so nice to meet you, !Let's never meet againWe don't have to talkWe don't have to danceWe don't have to dance
We don't have to dance
Andy Black
+دانلود
+خیلی باحاله، خوشم میاد ازش. فقط محض این‌که شوکه نشید، اولش خیلی ترسناک شروع می‌شه.
+اون you توی عنوان، جمعه. دوم‌شخص جمع مخاطب.
+منوی بالا رو چک کنید اگه خواستید، یه چیز جدید اضافه شده. 
If you find it difficult to compose one, browse below many special and sincere romantic messages for your wife and send her the one that will talk straight to her heart!
40 Love Messages For Your Wife
♥ My wife, you are my secret of happiness and success I will never confess.
♥ You are the woman I dreamed of. The Woman who made our beautiful family a reality. The Woman that gave meaning into my life!
♥ You can make the clouds go away and paint the sky with the brightest colors of our love!

♥ I found my life’s true meaning because of you, since the day you married me. I love you my beautiful wife!
♥ You’ve made our house, our home and turned our relationship into a beautiful family!
♥ From the first day that I met you, I had this feeling for us. The feeling of peace and hap

چگونه با نوجوان خود برخورد کنیم؟
رفتار با یک نوجوان با روحیه و شرایط فیزیولوژیک طبیعی که دارد، همواره صبر و حوصله والدین را به چالش می‌کشد. وقتی نوجوان چیزی را به شما گفت، به جای جنگ و مقابله با او گفتگو کنید و مسائل را از دید او نگاه کنید. 
ادامه مطلب
wrecking ballحجم: 5.65 مگابایتتوضیحات: برای نمایش و یا دانلود روی لینک کلیک کنید
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

[Verse 1] We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain ما قلبـهامونـو محکم گرفتیم و توی غرور غل و زنجیرـشون کردیم We jumped, never asking why ما پریدیم، هرگز
ژانر : جنایی , خانوادگی , اجتماعی
مدت زمان : ۱۱۹ دقیقه زبان : انگلیسی کیفیت : BluRay 720p فرمت : MKV انکودر : MkvCage حجم : ۱٫۱ گیگابایت محصول : آمریکا ستارگان : KiKi Layne, Stephan James, Regina King, Colman Domingo کارگردان : Barry Jenkins لینک‌های مرتبط : جستجوی زیرنویس – کیفیت‌های دیگر
توضیحات دوبله :
دوبله فارسی فیلم سینمایی اگر خیابان بیل می‌توانست حرف بزند -=-=-=- با حضور برترین گویندگان ایران : ژرژ پطرسی ، مریم جلینی ، وحید منوچهری ، امیر منوچهری
خلاصه داستان :
اگر خیابان بیل می‌
Today, technology has had a great impact on Internet
businesses. Recently, most jobs have been rolled out to the Internet, and
most people have been doing their jobs through the Internet and starting to do
business, and many have succeeded in doing so, but their success is the result
of further tricks. We talk It is true that there are many jobs for
Internet businesses, but the key to success. Yes success! Success is
the most important thing a person can have on the Internet
business. Getting this success involves the tips and tricks we'll give
here to ten tricks for success in online trading:
Make a charming showcase
Like shops, they have a showcase and one of the factors that
can attract customers. Online stores should also have showcases like
shops. A showcase that's appealing and
خستگی رو از اعماق وجودم حس می‌کنم. هم‌چنین درماندگی.
صدای نوحه و طبل از پنجره‌ی نیمه‌باز می‌یاد؛ آهنگ false god تیلور سوییفت از گوشیم پلی می‌شه و اشک‌هام رو گونه‌م خشک شدن.
امروز نتایج ارشد اومد! بد برای او و غصه‌هامون. نتونستم حتی دلداری‌ش بدم. البته که هیچ‌وقت تو این کار موفق نبودم.
بد برای من و غصه‌هام از وقت نکردن برای کنکور خوندن‌. از استرسی که برای قبول نشدن تو تهران گرفتم.
خستگیم از کارهای تمام‌نشدنی خونه، تمیزکاری، غذا پختن، ظرف ش
I want to say thank you.I know my blog is not up there among the best and brightest. I know you want a happier, more positive account in your feed..Ever since I've moved to the South, I've tried to post less on Social media . I desperately wanted to share my thoughts, reflections and observations on life, yet, I didn't want to bore you with my long captions. But writing is what I do. It gives me a sense of relief, helps me to develop self-awareness.As an Iranian, politics and activism are in my blood. Geopolitics, strategy, and understanding the future are my favourite topics..Iran is going through a spasm. The situation is getting pretty heated in terms of the level of anger we have. And I’ve kept reminding myself these past few days that I am a small part of a generation which is

وقتی وارد مغازه ای می شوید ، برای خرید و فروش اول باید جلوی دفتر چه ای بروید که روی میز است.
​​​​​​​​​​
بعد ، 3 یا ضربدر را فشار دهید.
بعد چند گزینه می اید که Buy به معنی خرید و sell به معنی فروش و Wanted items به معنی کالاهای با قیمت بیشتر است که در این گزینه می توانید بعضی از کالا ها را با قیمت بیشتری بفروشید. 
در مغازه Louis ، چند گزینه بیشتر وجود دارد که Update tools ، به معنی قوی کردن ابزار ها است و بقیه گزینه ها نمی دانم برای چه چیزی است.
Investigative journalist Lee Smith, the author of the newly-released book ‘The Plot Against the President’, believes that the FBI’s operation ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ was actually designed to “assist” Hillary Clinton.
Speaking to Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on Sunday, Smith discussed the role of Stefan Halper in the Russiagate saga.
Halper, a White House aide-turned-Cambridge professor with close ties to the CIA and MI6, has been identified by several media outlets as an informant used by the FBI to find out if there were any links between the Trump campaign and Russia. Both Trump and Moscow have denied those claims, and a subsequent investigation by Special Counsel Mueller has failed to corroborate them as well.
At the behest of the bureau, Halper reportedly talked to several
I read some philosophy books in the past like Sufi's world and alphabets of philosophy. So, I am familiar with some expressions of it about the goal of human life, but I'm not going to write such things.I want to write about my own goals in my life right now. And they can change in the future as they're different from my goals in the past. I can speak about myself just like that I am right now.Peace is the most important thing for me. Peace inside my heart, peace in my family and, peace in the world. I never do anything that destroys this. I want to live in peace and, I want to rest in peace after my life.I'm married. My spouse and I have a baby that we love him. We are a happy family, I think. I have good parents that they always support me. I have a few friends. I don't have a lot. And i
سلام دوستان ^^
چند تا دراما سی دی از دورارارا دارم که به انگلیسی هم ترجمه شدند اینجا همه رو می ذارم ..
این تمام دراما سی دی های دورارارا نیست متاسفانه همش ترجمه نشده و لینک فایل صوتی شون هم دسترس نیست :(
خب ... بریم سراغ دراما سی-دی ها ^^
من دقیقا تو ذهنم نیست داستانشون از چه قراره اما دو تا اولی مربوط میشن به داستان های فرعی فصل اول و تو هر دو هم ایزایا و شیزو حضور دارن :-)
اگه نتونستید از مگا دانلود کنید لینک مدیافایر رو امتحان کنید
Durarara!! Drama CD 1
Mega
Media
سلام دوستان . غمخواری هستم، مدیر فروشگاه اینترنتی نفیس ترین ها.
خواستم مدل جدید نیم بوت مون که سال گذشته با ی مدل زیره دیگه بود و امسال باز زیره جدید تولید کردیم خدمتتون معرفی کنم .
نیم بوت مردانه مدل کانزاس هست .
ایکی از عکس هاش رو میزارم ، برای دیدن عکس های بیشتر و مشخصات دقیق محصول به سایتم مراجعه کنید . 
لینک محصول در سایت رو براتون میذارم.
   نیم بوت مشکی مردانه کانزاس

Hello friends . I am Ghamkhari, Director of Nafistarinha Online.I wanted to introduce your new half boot model, which was the s
عنصر <HTML <hr یک تفکیک موضوعی بین عناصر سطح پاراگراف را نشان می دهد
از لحاظ تاریخی، این یک قاعده یا خط افقی است. در حالی که هنوز هم می تواند به عنوان یک قانون افقی در مرورگرهای بصری نمایش داده شود، این عنصر در حال حاضر به معنای معنایی، به جای شرایط طراحی تعریف شده است، بنابراین اگر شما مایل به رسم خط افقی هستید، باید از CSS مناسب استفاده کنید.

برای مثال، یا تغییر موضوع در یک بخش.
<p> The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.</p>
ادامه مطلب
me : im never gonna have kids. Who wants kids?
*Jack appears with mouth full of candy and saying "I like it" with sweetest smile ever*
also me : shit :\ okay. i've known jack for half a day but i adopted him, he is my son! if anything happens to him, im gonna kill everyone on this planet and then myself... y'll hear me!!!? STAY AWAY from my kid !
I like nougat
In this episode he is * less then one day old*. He is literally a baby! well not "just" a baby... he is a nephilim ! a baby born of angel and human blood.
البته خوده الکس موقعی ک این نقشو بازی کرده تقریبا 15-16 سالش بوده XD
Edit1 (not mine, credit to owner)
Edit 2 (not mine, credit to owner)
i mean just ... look at him! he is adorable!!!! i never wanted to hug someone so hard XD

" I
This floor polisher is not just your ordinary cleaner but each of these floor polishers are equipped with features that make your cleaning habits easier. As they say “Keeping a floor clean is good; making it is shine is even better”. The goal of these floor polishers are not only to clean and to polish but it aims to preserve the beauty of your home. In this article, we’ll talk about the top 7 best floor polishing machines and what are its pros and cons.
در صورت نیاز به اطلاعات بیشتر با واحد فروش شرکت اسب زر حاصل فرمایید.
021-54635 -  09120235174
 www.asbzar.com
https://goo.gl/RjqJT2
کانال آپارات
https://www.aparat.com/asbzar
صفحه اینستاگرام 
www.instagram.com/asbzarco
According to Angela Merkel, the influence of Iran and Russia in Syria is increasing. Because the two countries aim at eliminating terrorism.
According to Sputnik, Angela Merkel The Chancellor of Germany was spoken on German Parliament "When I talk about the geopolitical implications (of Turkey's operations in Syria), one should take into account the fact that after the withdrawal of US troops, Russia's role with Iran in the region is growing," Bundestag said in a government statement on the EU agenda. It has been remarkable. His presence and influence Iran And Russia In Syria more than ever before.
Mojtaba Jalalzadeh, an expert on international affairs and US policy in dealing with Iran, spoke to Sputnik.
ادامه مطلب
According to Angela Merkel, the influence of Iran and Russia in Syria is increasing. Because the two countries aim at eliminating terrorism.
According to Sputnik, Angela Merkel The Chancellor of Germany was spoken on German Parliament "When I talk about the geopolitical implications (of Turkey's operations in Syria), one should take into account the fact that after the withdrawal of US troops, Russia's role with Iran in the region is growing," Bundestag said in a government statement on the EU agenda. It has been remarkable. His presence and influence Iran And Russia In Syria more than ever before.
Mojtaba Jalalzadeh, an expert on international affairs and US policy in dealing with Iran, spoke to Sputnik.
ادامه مطلب

The divine scholar and jurist Ayatullah Mirza Mahdi Esfahani (1365 A.H.) a great lover of Imam-e-Zaman (a.t.f.s.) in his letter to his student, Ayatullah Shaikh Muhammad Baqir Maleki Miyanji (1419 A.H.) pinpoints that the first duty of scholars is to open the door of the house of Ahl al-bayt (a.s.) before the Shias. He recommends them to talk about the Imamat and perfection of Imamof the age (a.t.f.s.)so that the people remain immune from the evil.
 In one part of this letter, he writes
O BROTHER, I ADVISE YOU; AND ONCE AGAIN I ADVISE YOU
TO INVITE THE ‘PEOPLE TOWARDS THE IMAM (A.S.) OF THE TIME, THEIR REFUGE AND SHELTER
.AND DIRECT THEIR HEARTS AND TONGUE TOWARDS HIM

چگونه با کودکان درمورد احساساتشان حرف بزینم؟
چقدر پیش آمده از کودکتان بپرسید مدرسه چه خبر بود و چه کارهایی کردی ولی جوابی جز «خبری نبود به جز درس» نگرفته باشید؟ چقدر پیش آمده گزارش یک اتفاق مثل دعواهای کودکانه را از مدیر و ناظم مدرسه شنیده باشید و از کودکتان نه؟ اگر شاهد این نوع برخوردها بوده‌اید، نگران نباشید! شما تنها نیستید و اگر همین الان اقدام کنید قطعا اعتمادی را بین خود و کودکتان شکل می‌دهید که راوی تمام اتفاقاتش برای شما خواهد بو
Cloudia:Elham San today was great.
I just wanted to tell you that the warrior me had a victory.
Elham San:tell me about it.
Claudia:
First I woke up soon so I wasn't late for class. The professor kept telling about me and how good I am in class. Im not studying so it was kinda fun being called that.
Elham San:yeah it feels great :)) you feel so special like you really have some talents
Claudia:Right? I was proud of myself.
Then I bought two envelopes and decorated them with washi and stickers. One of them was for a "get well soon" card for ms Roohafza and the other was for a long letter to Sara.
Then after one more class I met her and we did a thing together and finally she was normal again. Having her back like that was such a relief.
Elham San:it's good to hear that.
Claudia:
Then after
The Past Progressive
We make the past progressive by using was and were, followed by the main verb with -ing ending, for example, I was looking, they were laughing.
The past progressive is used in the following ways:
(1) We use the past progressive when we want to talk about something that happened in the past and continued to happen for only a limited period of time.

(Example)
(1) We were living in France at that time.
(2) I was trying to get the waiter's attention.
(3) The man was looking at me in a very strange way.
ادامه مطلب
چرا فک می‌کنی ما توی کلیسا در مورد موضوعات بی‌ارزش صحبت می‌کنیم؟
چون شما خودتونو بعنوان چوپان گله، جا زدید؛ و به گوسفنداتون اجازه می‌دید تو فقر و کثافت زندگی کنن، و اگه بخوان به این شرایط اعتراض و صداشون رو بلند کنن، اونارو با گفتن اینکه این "رنجی از از طرف خداونده"، آرومشون می‌کنید. ما رو گوسفندایی به معنای واقع، تصور کردین! آیا واقعا ما گوسفندایی هستیم که جمع شدیم تا صاحبامون، پشمامون رو بزنن ؟! 

Why do you think we of the Chapel talk rubbish?
Very well. Because you m
The steps of how to always be happy You may be one of the people who always tells us how to be happy and happy Do you know that embracing loved ones is one of the joys of the world forever? Why should we not suppress and destroy our emotions? In this article you can find all the answers to your questions.

Follow these steps to be happy:
Ask yourself a question
Ask yourself what makes me sad and why I get upset when
Find out the cause of your discomfort then you have to find the cause of your discomfort and no doubt
If you know the causes of your discomfort, you can get rid of them.
There are many causes of discomfort and you may not be aware of it, but be sure
One day these reasons and problems will hit you.
Think about your successes
Imagine how happy you would be if you were to ac
مکالمه واقعی انگلیسی تاییدیه برای ثبت نام در هتلReal English conversation: confirming a hotel booking.Good afternoon,Ohion Hotel, how may I help you?بعد از ظهر به خیرهتل اوهاینچطور میتونم کمکتون کنم؟.I’m ringing to confirm a booking I made a week ago.I was expecting an email but I haven’t received anything.من به خاطر ثبتی که هفته پیش انجام دادم دارم زنگ میزنمانتظار داشتم یک ایمیل دریافت کنم اما هیچ چیزی دریافت نکرده ام.I’m sorry the line is rather bad,would you mind repeating that, please?ببخشید خط کمی خرابهمیشه تکرار کنید لطفا"؟.Yes, I made a reservation on your website under th
سلام محمد،
والا رشته مایکروبایالاجی اینده تحصیلی و گاها کاری خوبی توی کانادا داره.
منتها باید دقت کنی که مارکت کانادا کوچیکه و گاها ممکنه دو سه سال یک جای کوچیک کار کنی و اگه جاتو عوض کنی هم شاید pay raise ت یکمی بهتر شه، ولی سر و ته همونه.

بچه ها یک مرد 51 ساله سفید، توی استان نوا اسکوشیا، 14 نفر رو کشت.
including his ex girlfriend and her current boyfriend, and a police officer.
افیسر پلیس دو تا بچه هم داشته و بیست و سه سالش بوده.

منتها ایرانیا معمولا فاقد عقل و شعورن. و وارد هر جا
I arrived at Gatwick International Airport about 11. As the aeroplane was landing it began raining to remind me of the essence of the weather of London.
After claiming my baggage, I went on to buy tickets to London St Pancras. about £12. well, not cheap! more expensive than the train from Tehran to Mashhad.
The train was to arrive at 11:19 and it actually came at 11:18:30! This was the first sign that I have entered a country where time matters! 
It was almost empty (and it remained so untill when I got off at St Pancras), scattered newspapers on some seats and a father who had fun teaching english grammer to his young girl; the problem was why should one use different words when talking about plural things! the girl reasoned `two oranges are still made of orange' which seemed logical t
once in the dream world There was a devil beside me and he said different words on the subject And These issues were material And if I were paying attention to a subject, he would tell that story I would take these things And throw it away one topic was Mother's Day I also threw it away Until the devil became angry And he pulled me down on the bed Then I saw that I was not moving on the bed
At the first work I had a weak spirit And in the dream world It happened many times That I can't shake a bit or talk They turned me around
It happened many times That moment when I fall asleep They woke me up with a shock
when I had to wake up I saw the devil who imagined the spider web

آدرس سایت اصلیMain site address
iranchina.blog.ir

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها